Difference between revisions of "Serial console"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
== Serial console for BD
== Serial console for BD-E6100 ==
Revision as of 03:28, 18 February 2013
To get the serial console, use the following connections on your unit PCB.
Remember that you need a TTL to RS232 adapter. See here : Ex-Link Cable for C/D/E Series and BD players
Serial console for BD-D6900...
Serial console for BD-D8200, BD-D8500, BD-D8900
Serial console for BD-E8300, BD-E8500, BD-E8900, BD-E8909S
Serial console for BD-E6100
Guidelines for models that are not listed here
If your model is not listed here, you can try to locate the signals by yourself.
- try to locate 'dead-end' resistors (one pad is not connected to anything)
- the signals directly go to the ARM processor
- the signals level is 3.3v when the console is idle
- press INFO on the remote controller to generate traffic on the TX signal
- using an oscilloscope will ease this task