Flashing Hacked Firmware to CI+ devices
Hi! At last, we can flash CI+ devices firmware. Unfortunately, process requires SamyGO RSA Disabler application, which is run from Content Library's Game Menu.
- Install Python 2.6.4 to your computer. (tested with 32bit one on windows)
- Install Python's pyCrypto package too (Windows binaries), because there is AES encryption we needed to handle.
- Download SamyGO RSA Disabler application.
- Download SamyGO Firmware Patcher v0.16 or higher.
- Update your firmware using SamyGO Firmware Patcher. Example:
./python SamyGO.py ./T-CHUCIPDEUC
- Choose Telnet Enable or Advanced Mode
- Watch if there is an error or not.
- If every thing is on way, move the Firmware directory to USB flash.
- Extract SamyGO RSA Disabler application to the flash too.
- Enter Service menu of your TV and disable Watchdog. (Not strictly required but this will make let you revive device easier if it became bricked.)
- Plug USB to your TV.
- Run RSA Disable application from Content Library -> USB -> Game Menu
- After you can enter flash menu and update TV's firmware.
- While flashing in progress, Pray to God.( Strictly required, Always needed specially while doing critical things. )
Than TV will reboots. The most critical section is here.
- If your TV is not bricked after flash, do not forget that you are praying a minute ago and say "thank you God!". This will prevent your TV to become bricked next time.
Currently only original firmwares and models are supported:
Mainly used to roll-back restricted firmwares to be more compatible to SamyGO.
Related topic on forum